We offer FREE returns and exchanges for Australian customers only*.
Returned garments must be in the original condition, with all packaging (Marla Swim clear bag), tags and hygiene seals still attached. Garment(s) must not have been worn or washed.
Our returns process is outlined below:
1. Contact us via email@example.com within 7 days of the date of delivery, quoting your order number and indicating whether you would like to return for a refund or exchange.
2. You will receive an email response with a GRN number (Garment Returns Number), as well as a Prepaid Parcel Post Returns Label that you should print out and attach to your package (for Australian customers only, on full-price purchases).
3. Please package the garments up with the Returns Label provided and lodge at an Australia Post facility over the counter (within 14 days of the date you received your delivery - returns outside of this period will not be accepted) to:
PO BOX 3292
Mentone East VIC 3194
▪ Marla Swim is not responsible for any returns lost in transit. We recommend that you include tracking and insurance for your protection.
▪ Marla Swim reserves the right to deny unauthorised returns that do not meet or follow our returns policy and procedures.
▪ Upon receipt of your returned merchandise, they will be checked over prior to final approval to process your refund or exchange. Your return or exchange will be processed within 3-5 business days of receiving the returned garment(s). Shipping costs will not be refunded.
▪ Exchanged items will be dispatched via Australia Post’s standard eParcel Post. If you require your exchange urgently we recommend placing a new order and sending your items back for a refund, to avoid any delay.
▪ Free Returns are only provided on the first return in relation to that order. In the instance that you have requested multiple exchanges, you will be responsible for return postage and will be charged postage to send the exchanged items back to you - we will contact you to process an additional payment.
▪ Refunds are not offered on sale items or items purchased using a discount code as part of a sale promotion (excludes initial order discount). Customers may request an exchange on discounted items, however free returns are not offered.
▪ Customers are responsible for the cost of return postage. Pending item availability, we will make all reasonable attempts to secure exchange requests.
*Customers located outside of Australia are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you require more information on returns or exchanges, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.